It is with considerable regret that the committee and the HVG organising team have reluctantly decided that we have to cancel this year’s show.

Even if the current restrictions are lifted in time, and recent announcements make that very unlikely, we still have a responsibility for the organising team, the numerous marshals, entrants, traders and other helpers, who are almost all of an age which makes them especially at risk to the Corona Virus.

We had already advised you that we would take our decision on the running of the event in May, but recent announcements by the government have made it clear that things will not have improved sufficiently by then, so there is no point in delaying the decision.

Please note that the provisional date for next year is 10/11 July 2021.

We hope by then that things are back to some sort of normality. In the interim please take care of yourself. We want to see you all again next July!!

On behalf of the Club and the HVG organising teams.

Richard Nunn           Nick Jones          Mike Lavers

Rally Chairman        Club Chairman    Club President