Any queries concerning membership should be directed to our Membership Secretary, Tony Bates
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01803 312584
Current Club Member
Here a current Club Member can login by clicking on 'Your Membership' above..
- Click the link Sign in without password.
- Then enter your email address *. An email will be sent to you so go to your email program.
- Open the email and click on the link shown.
- You will then be returned to this page but with an additional menu link above to "Your Membership".
- You DO NOT need to remember a 'username' or a password to view your membership details.
- When signed in click the link "Your Membership" to see your membership details.
- Below those details a number of options will be shown.
- When signed in you can edit your details for a change of address, contact number or email address. You can also add a photo or download your Membership card.
- If you make any changes to 'Your Membership' details click 'SAVE' and your records will be instantly updated.
* If the email address you enter to login is not accepted by the system it may well be because:-
1) There is an error in the details we have on file of your current email address
2) You may not have told us your current email address so no record of it is in our membership data base.
In either case please contact Steve Day, Web Admin at email@example.com We can then check the information we have on file
It is NOT obligatory that all members tell us of their email addresses but as more and more communications to Members are being done 'electronically' it would be useful if we had more of a complete list if only to save on our postage costs. 'Round Robin' emails are now sent regularly to members which we feel are of importance to members
Membership costs £30.00 per year (or £27.00 by Direct Debit) and covers the main applicant and one other Family member.
Membership benefits include the chance to talk all things 'old car' with fellow enthusiasts, regular Club nights, social get togethers, car runs, weekend breaks, holidays - UK & overseas, and a magazine every other month. Like all clubs you get out of it what you put into it! And you do not need to own a classic car to become a member. We welcome all with an interest in the world of old cars.
Click on the Join Us / Renew above to complete the membership application form. Our preferred method is by Direct Debit, so please follow this link https://pay.gocardless.com/AL0000SDJPCZN5
The Membership year runs from 1st August to 31st July.
Applications received August to January pay at the rate of £30.00 or £27.00 by Direct Debit with renewal due 1st August.
Applications received 1st February to 31st May pay a reduced rate of £18.00 only by Direct Debit but with renewal at full rate of £30.00 (Or £27 if Direct Debit) on 1st August.
Applications received in June & July pay the full subscription of £30.00 (OR £27.00 on Direct Debit) but have their membership expiry date extended to the following year.
If when joining and you pay by Cheque, Bank Transfer or cash the link to download your Membership card will be sent when our bank confirms the subscription has been received.
If you select our preferred option of using Direct Debit an email will sent confirming your membership as soon as the first payment has been processed. Note that the payments by Direct Debit will appear on your Bank Statement as "GoCardless".
Alternatively if you pay by Pay Pal or Credit / Debit card an email will be sent confirming your membership as soon as the transaction is processed with a link to download your Membership Card.